|Location:||Westport, Greenwich, CT|
|Salary Range:||Competitive |
|Benefits:||Based on part-time status|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Customer Service Excellence|
|Description:||Performance Physical Therapy is a private outpatient orthopedic/sports rehabilitation practice with three (Greenwich, Stamford, Westport) locations in Fairfield County, Connecticut.|
The emphasis is on quality and attentive Patient and Client care and reception.
We are currently accepting applications for an enthusiastic Receptionist to join our team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing practice with an excellent reputation, and to work in one of our beautiful state of the art facilities. We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
|Duties:||Qualified candidates must be an exceptionally kind and a caring customer service talent. Must be flexible with their work schedule. |
Must be genuinely cheerful and positive to welcome and assist our clients. Serves as the front-line greeter to all Performance visitors. In addition, the Receptionist schedules appointments, accurately answers various questions on site and while on the telephone.
Perform clerical duties, such as checking in patients, scheduling appointments, taking inventory, ordering supplies, answering telephone, receiving messages, and filling out forms.
Helps to maintain equipment and furniture to keep them in good working condition.
Must be able to work well with team and confidently work independently.
Responsible for care of the reception, welcome and juice bar areas.
Arrange treatment supplies to keep them in order and well supplied.
An un-waivering representative of our Performance values.
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
* At least one (1) year of on-the-job customer service
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Able to lift, push, and pull objects up to up to twenty (20) pounds
Must be able to proficiently read, write, and speak English
* Bilingual skills preferred, but not required
* Must be able to give and receive verbal communication
* Legally allowed to work in the USA
* Pass a background check, pre-employment drug test and a criminal history records check
* Regular attendance and punctuality
* Willing to work variable hours
* Must work flexible shifts, including some Saturdays
* Organizational fit for Performance's highest of customer service standards
* Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to follow safety guidelines
* Prefer hospitality and or healthcare knowledge
* Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints
* Ability to perform basic computer skills - Apple proficiency a plus.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Receptionist assigned
to this position, but not just limited to the above.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Receptionist (s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.